Monday, May 19, 2008

Pastor Wilfred Writes about Healing

"I did the diet faithfully for three straight months, and while on the diet
my arthritis disappeared, as did a persistent cough, I lost
weight, and even some bad cuts healed, all without any
medication. Sadly, after experiencing all these
improvements in my health, I went back to my traditional
habits of eating, and my arthritis came back, and I am now
obese. Since originally making the diet change I have
refrained myself from eating meat because every time I ate
it my arthritis got worse, but I never associated my
continuing arthritis pain with my consuming cow milk. I
always thought cow milk to be healthy. I have been a heavy
drinker of cow milk, until I read in last week's Health Tip
that 'Milk Does the Body BAD'."
Pastor Wilfredo, Bible Baptist
Church, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines

No comments: