Friday, June 6, 2008

Yvone witnesses Cancerous Lump in Breast Dissapear in only Two Weeks from Diet Change

'On February 14, 2008 I found a lump in my armpit. I was
hoping it was just a swollen lymph node, but as the lump
got bigger, I became more concerned. I made an appointment
with the ob/gyn and on March 31, 2008 received the news
that the lump was a large mass. He recommended going to a
surgical oncologist immediately. I walked out of this
office in a daze because those are the dreaded words no
woman wants to hear. After starting back on The Diet,
I thought it was my imagination at first as I checked the
mass each day, but each day it seemed to be getting a
little smaller. Just 2 weeks after the diet change, I
couldn't find it at all, and on May 6, 2008 the surgical
oncologist was quite surprised to not be able to find it at
all either. He sent me for an ultrasound and the technician
couldn't find it, while the Radiologist was so dismayed
about it not being there that she came into the room to see
if she could feel it. Then she said she couldn't explain
why it wasn't there, because the notes my doctor had
written, and as big as it was, it should still be there -
and it was only a month since the diagnosis and the
doctor's notes had been written. I was lump free in 2 weeks!"
Yvonne

No comments: