Sunday, June 15, 2008

Quote from Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth: I Am Life

I thought I would share a bit from my new favorite book "A New Earth". I am reading it for the second time and came across this very elegantly written quote by Eckhart Tolle. It is talking about the Ego which we have been looking at this week in the blogs. I like it because it helps us to see another dimension to life beyond what is physical. Eckhart cleverly writes about how we can get caught up in identification with our minds and forget that we are one with all life. We are the same as one another. This is from page 128..
"There is no such thing as "my life", and I don't have a life. Iam life. I and life are one. It cannot be otherwise. So how could I lose my life? How can I lose something that I don't have in the first place? How can I lose something that I Am? It is impossible."

Definately recommend reading A New Earth. It can help you to gain more peace in your life as you awaken to the deep resivour of who you really are. The I Am. Being. Stillness. This is what you are created as. You are one with the creator and will all things. Let life dance through you!!!

No comments: